Procedural Creation of Medical Reports with Hierarchical Information Processing in Radiation Oncology
2. Molinaro A. SQL Cookbook: O'Reilly Media; 2009. 595 p.
3. Flaig M, Graeber S, Sybrecht GW, Innere MV. Use of HL7 to integrate a HIS-subsystem: limits and possibilities 2973. MEDINFO 2001. 2001;Proceedings of the 10th World Congress on Medical Informatics. IOS Press. Part vol.1, 2001, pp. 730-4. Amsterdam, Netherlands. PubMed PMID: 2977.
4. Schadow G. Krankenhauskommunikation mit HL7: Shaker Verlag; 2000.
5. Kuo JW-Y, Kuo AM-H. Integration of Health Information Systems Using HL7: A Case Study. Studies in health technology and informatics. 2017;234:188-94. PubMed PMID: Medline:28186039.
6. Rodger A. Improving doctors' letters. The Medical journal of Australia. 2003;178(3):144. PubMed PMID: Medline:12558495.
7. Bundesministerium für Umwelt NuR Richtlinie zur Verordnung über den Schutz vor Schäden durch ionisierende Strahlen (Strahlenschutzverordnung - StrlSchV)2017.
8. Knuth DE. Computers & Typesetting: Addison-Wesley Professional USA; 1986.
9. Duckett GA. Miktex: Questions and Answers: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, USA; 2016.
10. Voß H. Einführung in LaTeX: Lehmanns Media Gmbh; 2016.
11. Kirrmann S, Gainey M, Rohner F, Hall M, Bruggmoser G, Schmucker M, et al. Visualization of data in radiotherapy using web services for optimization of workflow. Radiation oncology (London, England). 2015;10:22. PubMed PMID: Medline:25601225.
12. Fahrner H, Kirrmann S, Rohner F, Schmucker M, Hall M, Heinemann F. [Multimodal document management in radiotherapy].
Multimodales Dokumentenmanagement in der Strahlentherapie. Strahlentherapie und Onkologie : Organ der Deutschen Rontgengesellschaft [et al]. 2013;189(12):1032-9. PubMed PMID: Medline:24196281.
13. Nitrosi A, Borasi G, Nicoli F, Modigliani G, Botti A, Bertolini M, et al. A filmless radiology department in a full digital regional hospital: quantitative evaluation of the increased quality and efficiency. Journal of digital imaging. 2007;20(2):140-8. PubMed PMID: Medline:17318704.
14. Nusbaum NJ. The electronic medical record and Patient-centered care. Online J Public Health Inform. 2011;3(2). PubMed PMID: Medline:23569603.
15. Heinemann F, Rohner F, Schmucker M, Bruggmoser G, Henne K, Grosu A-L, et al. [Department and patient management in radiotherapy. The Freiburg model].
Abteilungs- und Patientenmanagement in der Strahlenheilkunde. Das Freiburger Modell. Strahlentherapie und Onkologie : Organ der Deutschen Rontgengesellschaft [et al]. 2009;185(3):143-54. PubMed PMID: Medline:19330290.
Copyright remains with the author(s).
Articles published until 2016 were published under CC BY-NC-ND 2.0.